Navy to deploy 3 patrol vessels in eastern waters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On guard: Members of the Indonesian Navy stand in line in front of the KRI Layaran 854 patrol ship at Batu Ampar Port in Batam, Riau Islands, on Tuesday. Navy chief of staff Adm. Ade Supandi inaugurated three patrol ships produced by Batam-based shipyard company PT Palindo Marine that will be deployed to the country’s east.(JP/Fadli)The Indonesian Navy inaugurated three patrol vessels on Tuesday...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project