Navy to deploy 3 patrol vessels in eastern waters
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On guard: Members of the Indonesian Navy stand in line in front of the KRI Layaran 854 patrol ship at Batu Ampar Port in Batam, Riau Islands, on Tuesday. Navy chief of staff Adm. Ade Supandi inaugurated three patrol ships produced by Batam-based shipyard company PT Palindo Marine that will be deployed to the country’s east.(JP/Fadli)The Indonesian Navy inaugurated three patrol vessels on Tuesday...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?