Transjakarta to open new Pasar Minggu-Tanah Abang route on Monday
The Jakarta Post
City-owned bus operator PT Transjakarta plans to operate a new route from Pasar Minggu in South Jakarta to Tanah Abang in Central Jakarta starting on Monday, PT Transjakarta president director Budi Kaliwono said.
Budi explained that the 30-kilometer route would connect Transjakarta's Corridor I (Blok M to Kota), Corridor VI (Dukuh Atas to Ragunan) and Corridor IX (Pluit to Pinang Ranti).
Transjakarta would deploy as many as 20 non-articulated buses to serve passengers on the new route.
“It is expected that the new route can serve about 5,000 passengers every day,” Budi said on Friday as quoted by wartakotalive.com. (vny/dmr)
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3