Transjakarta to open new Pasar Minggu-Tanah Abang route on Monday
The Jakarta Post
City-owned bus operator PT Transjakarta plans to operate a new route from Pasar Minggu in South Jakarta to Tanah Abang in Central Jakarta starting on Monday, PT Transjakarta president director Budi Kaliwono said.
Budi explained that the 30-kilometer route would connect Transjakarta's Corridor I (Blok M to Kota), Corridor VI (Dukuh Atas to Ragunan) and Corridor IX (Pluit to Pinang Ranti).
Transjakarta would deploy as many as 20 non-articulated buses to serve passengers on the new route.
“It is expected that the new route can serve about 5,000 passengers every day,” Budi said on Friday as quoted by wartakotalive.com. (vny/dmr)
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Status: Online, but not present
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic