Transjakarta to open new Pasar Minggu-Tanah Abang route on Monday
The Jakarta Post
City-owned bus operator PT Transjakarta plans to operate a new route from Pasar Minggu in South Jakarta to Tanah Abang in Central Jakarta starting on Monday, PT Transjakarta president director Budi Kaliwono said.
Budi explained that the 30-kilometer route would connect Transjakarta's Corridor I (Blok M to Kota), Corridor VI (Dukuh Atas to Ragunan) and Corridor IX (Pluit to Pinang Ranti).
Transjakarta would deploy as many as 20 non-articulated buses to serve passengers on the new route.
“It is expected that the new route can serve about 5,000 passengers every day,” Budi said on Friday as quoted by wartakotalive.com. (vny/dmr)
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Jakarta suicide bombing kills three police officers