20 more public parks for West Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
West Jakarta residents will have more options for outdoor activities as the municipal administration has reiterated its plan to build 20 child-friendly integrated public spaces (RPTRAs).
West Jakarta Public Housing and Settlement Agency head Kelik Indriyanto said that the plan was almost finalized, as it only required a decree from the West Jakarta mayor.
"We have determined the locations. We only need a mayoral decree [to start the project]," Kelik said on Monday, adding that the administration had allocated Rp 31.4 billion (US$2.36 million) from the city budget for the project.
"We hope that we can start construction in mid-April," he said.
West Cengkareng, North Meruya and Wijaya Kusuma subdistricts are among locations picked for the parks, Kelik added. (fac)
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017