Greater Jakarta: Fake vaccine distributors face verdicts
The Jakarta Post
The Bekasi District Court in West Java has sentenced five of the 19 suspects found guilty of producing and distributing fake vaccines, which sparked public uproar last year, to various prison terms.
“Defendants, Iin Sulastri and Syafrizal, have been sentenced for their roles in assisting the production and spread of fake vaccines,” the court’s spokesperson Suwarna said on Saturday.
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017