Greater Jakarta: Fake vaccine distributors face verdicts
The Jakarta Post
The Bekasi District Court in West Java has sentenced five of the 19 suspects found guilty of producing and distributing fake vaccines, which sparked public uproar last year, to various prison terms.
“Defendants, Iin Sulastri and Syafrizal, have been sentenced for their roles in assisting the production and spread of fake vaccines,” the court’s spokesperson Suwarna said on Saturday.
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty