Analysis: MINTS – Asia’s emerging fintech powerhouses
PREMIUM The emergence of financial technology (fintech) is driven by the use of internet-based and mobile technologies to offer excellent financial service products.2017 is expected to become a ground-breaking year for fintech players in emerging Asia, with the markets of Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore (MINTS), providing a major push for the industry. In the region, fintech players offer new ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats