ASEAN cultural center shines light on bloc’s 50th anniversary
The Jakarta Post
A collective gasp could be heard among the handful of people in the audience in the gallery as a large LCD screen up front shows an eye-catching pie chart depicting the hundreds of ethnic groups that make up Indonesia’s population. They are evidently surprised by the newly learned facts about the largest ASEAN member state.
The group was visiting the ASEAN Cultural Center in Bangkok. At t...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Rahul Gandhi extends family grip on India's Congress party