ASEAN cultural center shines light on bloc’s 50th anniversary
The Jakarta Post
A collective gasp could be heard among the handful of people in the audience in the gallery as a large LCD screen up front shows an eye-catching pie chart depicting the hundreds of ethnic groups that make up Indonesia’s population. They are evidently surprised by the newly learned facts about the largest ASEAN member state.
The group was visiting the ASEAN Cultural Center in Bangkok. At t...
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe