ASEAN cultural center shines light on bloc’s 50th anniversary
The Jakarta Post
A collective gasp could be heard among the handful of people in the audience in the gallery as a large LCD screen up front shows an eye-catching pie chart depicting the hundreds of ethnic groups that make up Indonesia’s population. They are evidently surprised by the newly learned facts about the largest ASEAN member state.
The group was visiting the ASEAN Cultural Center in Bangkok. At t...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies