ASEAN cultural center shines light on bloc’s 50th anniversary
The Jakarta Post
A collective gasp could be heard among the handful of people in the audience in the gallery as a large LCD screen up front shows an eye-catching pie chart depicting the hundreds of ethnic groups that make up Indonesia’s population. They are evidently surprised by the newly learned facts about the largest ASEAN member state.
The group was visiting the ASEAN Cultural Center in Bangkok. At t...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death