Commentary: Waiting for Jokowi’s ‘mental revolution’ in e-ID case
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The e-ID scandal has dragged in members of President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s circle, including members of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P), an active minister and two governors. The indictment also mentions the involvement of House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto of the Golkar Party, who has strived to build close ties with the President, in the Rp 5.9 trillion (US...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit