The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A crafter finishes a bamboo cage in Bunder village, Klaten regency, Central Java, on Saturday. The village is the center of bamboo-cage making with output sold to Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Demak and Semarang for between Rp 25,000 (US$1.90) and Rp 80,000. (JP/Ganug Nugroho Adi)...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit