Djenar Maesa Ayu – Kan Lumé Dancing The Cinematic Tango
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Sebastian PartogiMovie directors Djenar Maesa Ayu and Kan Lumé are synchronizing their visions — both as art collaborators and romantic partners.When two movie directors collaborate, both professionally and personally, one of the expected results is a movie.Movie director Djenar Maesa Ayu and her Singaporean counterpart Kan Lumé lived up to expectations when the two co-directed hUSh, which ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats