Economy in brief: Link Net books 28% hike in net profits in 2016
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed internet service provider PT Link Net, known for its broadband service FastNet, saw its net profits jump by 28 percent to Rp 818.56 billion (US$61.46 million) last year compared to the same period in 2015.The company, which is a subsidiary of the Lippo Group-affiliated multimedia firm, First Media, added Rp 390 billion in its revenue to Rp 2.95 trillion last year compared to Rp 2.5...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit