Economy in brief: Link Net books 28% hike in net profits in 2016
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Publicly listed internet service provider PT Link Net, known for its broadband service FastNet, saw its net profits jump by 28 percent to Rp 818.56 billion (US$61.46 million) last year compared to the same period in 2015.The company, which is a subsidiary of the Lippo Group-affiliated multimedia firm, First Media, added Rp 390 billion in its revenue to Rp 2.95 trillion last year compared to Rp 2.5...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats