Economy in brief: New polytechnics prepared to fill skills gap
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Industry Ministry plans to open six new polytechnics by 2019 in an effort to help fill the gap of skilled workers in the country’s manufacturing sector. The ministry’s training and education center head, Mujiyono, said the new education facilities would add to the existing 10.“All the new polytechnics will adopt dual system that allows students to learn enough of both theory and practice...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final