Economy in brief: New polytechnics prepared to fill skills gap
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Industry Ministry plans to open six new polytechnics by 2019 in an effort to help fill the gap of skilled workers in the country’s manufacturing sector. The ministry’s training and education center head, Mujiyono, said the new education facilities would add to the existing 10.“All the new polytechnics will adopt dual system that allows students to learn enough of both theory and practice...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official