Greater Jakarta: City takes down 651 provocative banners
The Jakarta Post
Acting governor Sumarsono says his administration has taken down 651 provocative banners across the capital.
Officers found 165 banners in West Jakarta, 155 in Central Jakarta, 138 in North Jakarta, 104 in South Jakarta and seven in Thousand Islands.
“We will continue the crackdown,” Sumarsono said at City Hall on Monday.
Sumarsono said public order officers would ask re...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church