Greater Jakarta: City takes down 651 provocative banners
The Jakarta Post
Acting governor Sumarsono says his administration has taken down 651 provocative banners across the capital.
Officers found 165 banners in West Jakarta, 155 in Central Jakarta, 138 in North Jakarta, 104 in South Jakarta and seven in Thousand Islands.
“We will continue the crackdown,” Sumarsono said at City Hall on Monday.
Sumarsono said public order officers would ask re...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal