Greater Jakarta: City takes down 651 provocative banners
The Jakarta Post
Acting governor Sumarsono says his administration has taken down 651 provocative banners across the capital.
Officers found 165 banners in West Jakarta, 155 in Central Jakarta, 138 in North Jakarta, 104 in South Jakarta and seven in Thousand Islands.
“We will continue the crackdown,” Sumarsono said at City Hall on Monday.
Sumarsono said public order officers would ask re...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death