Greater Jakarta: City takes down 651 provocative banners
The Jakarta Post
Acting governor Sumarsono says his administration has taken down 651 provocative banners across the capital.
Officers found 165 banners in West Jakarta, 155 in Central Jakarta, 138 in North Jakarta, 104 in South Jakarta and seven in Thousand Islands.
“We will continue the crackdown,” Sumarsono said at City Hall on Monday.
Sumarsono said public order officers would ask re...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies