Greater Jakarta: Damaged line disrupts trains in E. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) said a broken section of track between Cakung and Klender Baru stations in East Jakarta disrupted trains for several hours early on Monday morning.
KCJ spokesperson Eva Chairunisa said the company was investigating the cause of the broken train line.
“Overall, railway conditions remain normal even though we saw s...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats