Greater Jakarta: Damaged line disrupts trains in E. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) said a broken section of track between Cakung and Klender Baru stations in East Jakarta disrupted trains for several hours early on Monday morning.
KCJ spokesperson Eva Chairunisa said the company was investigating the cause of the broken train line.
“Overall, railway conditions remain normal even though we saw s...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death