Greater Jakarta: Damaged line disrupts trains in E. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) said a broken section of track between Cakung and Klender Baru stations in East Jakarta disrupted trains for several hours early on Monday morning.
KCJ spokesperson Eva Chairunisa said the company was investigating the cause of the broken train line.
“Overall, railway conditions remain normal even though we saw s...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church