Greater Jakarta: Damaged line disrupts trains in E. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) said a broken section of track between Cakung and Klender Baru stations in East Jakarta disrupted trains for several hours early on Monday morning.
KCJ spokesperson Eva Chairunisa said the company was investigating the cause of the broken train line.
“Overall, railway conditions remain normal even though we saw s...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit