Greater Jakarta: Damaged line disrupts trains in E. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) said a broken section of track between Cakung and Klender Baru stations in East Jakarta disrupted trains for several hours early on Monday morning.
KCJ spokesperson Eva Chairunisa said the company was investigating the cause of the broken train line.
“Overall, railway conditions remain normal even though we saw s...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal