Greater Jakarta: Damaged line disrupts trains in E. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia Commuter Jabodetabek (KCJ) said a broken section of track between Cakung and Klender Baru stations in East Jakarta disrupted trains for several hours early on Monday morning.
KCJ spokesperson Eva Chairunisa said the company was investigating the cause of the broken train line.
“Overall, railway conditions remain normal even though we saw s...
- PCC widely distributed in many regions
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Toys ‘R’ Us seeks bankruptcy, crushed by online competition
- Morowali polytechnic commences training of first batch
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- City collects Rp 64 million from litterbugs
- Agency to host pitching, financing forum for Indonesian film projects