Greater Jakarta: KPU Jakarta prepares election organizers
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) is holding a training program for 30 election committee members at municipal and regency levels and 220 District Polling Committees (PPKs) to prepare them for the runoff election on April 19.
KPU Jakarta commissioner M. Sidik said his side would provide guidance on voting and vote recapitulation during a two-day program that began on Mo...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church