Greater Jakarta: KPU Jakarta prepares election organizers
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) is holding a training program for 30 election committee members at municipal and regency levels and 220 District Polling Committees (PPKs) to prepare them for the runoff election on April 19.
KPU Jakarta commissioner M. Sidik said his side would provide guidance on voting and vote recapitulation during a two-day program that began on Mo...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies