Greater Jakarta: KPU Jakarta prepares election organizers
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) is holding a training program for 30 election committee members at municipal and regency levels and 220 District Polling Committees (PPKs) to prepare them for the runoff election on April 19.
KPU Jakarta commissioner M. Sidik said his side would provide guidance on voting and vote recapitulation during a two-day program that began on Mo...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal