Greater Jakarta: KPU Jakarta prepares election organizers
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) is holding a training program for 30 election committee members at municipal and regency levels and 220 District Polling Committees (PPKs) to prepare them for the runoff election on April 19.
KPU Jakarta commissioner M. Sidik said his side would provide guidance on voting and vote recapitulation during a two-day program that began on Mo...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats