Greater Jakarta: KPU Jakarta prepares election organizers
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta General Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) is holding a training program for 30 election committee members at municipal and regency levels and 220 District Polling Committees (PPKs) to prepare them for the runoff election on April 19.
KPU Jakarta commissioner M. Sidik said his side would provide guidance on voting and vote recapitulation during a two-day program that began on Mo...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta