Group raises awareness with natural products
The Jakarta Post
Choosing a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge, as many of the products available on shop shelves are processed and contain artificial substances. To answer the challenge, some citizens have begun promoting natural and homemade consumable products.
Santi Wibisono, 47, has long upheld a healthy lifestyle and operated a grocery store in Tebet, South Jakarta. The store is filled with products...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats