Group raises awareness with natural products
The Jakarta Post
Choosing a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge, as many of the products available on shop shelves are processed and contain artificial substances. To answer the challenge, some citizens have begun promoting natural and homemade consumable products.
Santi Wibisono, 47, has long upheld a healthy lifestyle and operated a grocery store in Tebet, South Jakarta. The store is filled with products...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal