Group raises awareness with natural products
The Jakarta Post
Choosing a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge, as many of the products available on shop shelves are processed and contain artificial substances. To answer the challenge, some citizens have begun promoting natural and homemade consumable products.
Santi Wibisono, 47, has long upheld a healthy lifestyle and operated a grocery store in Tebet, South Jakarta. The store is filled with products...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death