Group raises awareness with natural products
The Jakarta Post
Choosing a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge, as many of the products available on shop shelves are processed and contain artificial substances. To answer the challenge, some citizens have begun promoting natural and homemade consumable products.
Santi Wibisono, 47, has long upheld a healthy lifestyle and operated a grocery store in Tebet, South Jakarta. The store is filled with products...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church