Group raises awareness with natural products
The Jakarta Post
Choosing a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge, as many of the products available on shop shelves are processed and contain artificial substances. To answer the challenge, some citizens have begun promoting natural and homemade consumable products.
Santi Wibisono, 47, has long upheld a healthy lifestyle and operated a grocery store in Tebet, South Jakarta. The store is filled with products...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies