Indosat seeks more rupiah-denominated debts
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Telecommunications firm PT Indosat, known as Indosat Ooredoo, expects to refinance some of its foreign-currency denominated debts with rupiah-denominated bonds in the hope of maintaining its cash flow at a healthy level. Indosat Ooredoo president director Alexander Rusli said the company currently had Rp 20.16 trillion (US$1.51 billion) in debt, with a fifth of it in overseas currencies. The compa...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats