Island focus: Deer sanctuary to be built in NTB
The Jakarta Post
West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) plans to build a deer sanctuary this year to reverse a decline in the deer population.
NTB Natural Resources Conservation Agency (BKSDA) head Widada said on Monday that the planned 1.5-hectare sanctuary for the animals, which are the mascot of NTB, would be located in Gunung Tunak Nature Park in Central Lombok.
“We will place 20 to 30 deer within the sanctu...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final