Island focus: Deer sanctuary to be built in NTB
The Jakarta Post
West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) plans to build a deer sanctuary this year to reverse a decline in the deer population.
NTB Natural Resources Conservation Agency (BKSDA) head Widada said on Monday that the planned 1.5-hectare sanctuary for the animals, which are the mascot of NTB, would be located in Gunung Tunak Nature Park in Central Lombok.
“We will place 20 to 30 deer within the sanctu...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official