Island focus: Deer sanctuary to be built in NTB
The Jakarta Post
West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) plans to build a deer sanctuary this year to reverse a decline in the deer population.
NTB Natural Resources Conservation Agency (BKSDA) head Widada said on Monday that the planned 1.5-hectare sanctuary for the animals, which are the mascot of NTB, would be located in Gunung Tunak Nature Park in Central Lombok.
“We will place 20 to 30 deer within the sanctu...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies