Mysteries behind the big aircraft order
The recent Rolls Royce engines bribery case implicating the former CEO of Garuda Indonesia Airline was shocking. The one that made this case more special than many other graft cases was its modus operandi, which was carried out across borders and between continents.
But for those familiar with the way Garuda has been doing its business of late, this reminded them of other more interesting t...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church