Mysteries behind the big aircraft order
Jakarta | Tue, March 21 2017 | 01:02 am
PREMIUMThe recent Rolls Royce engines bribery case implicating the former CEO of Garuda Indonesia Airline was shocking. The one that made this case more special than many other graft cases was its modus operandi, which was carried out across borders and between continents.
But for those familiar with the way Garuda has been doing its business of late, this reminded them of other more interesting t...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan