Mysteries behind the big aircraft order
The recent Rolls Royce engines bribery case implicating the former CEO of Garuda Indonesia Airline was shocking. The one that made this case more special than many other graft cases was its modus operandi, which was carried out across borders and between continents.
But for those familiar with the way Garuda has been doing its business of late, this reminded them of other more interesting t...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta