Mysteries behind the big aircraft order
The recent Rolls Royce engines bribery case implicating the former CEO of Garuda Indonesia Airline was shocking. The one that made this case more special than many other graft cases was its modus operandi, which was carried out across borders and between continents.
But for those familiar with the way Garuda has been doing its business of late, this reminded them of other more interesting t...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal