The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Daeng Didu, 31, a fisherman from Bontosua Island in Pangkajene Islands regency, South Sulawesi, repaints his fishing boat on Friday. Residents of the islands are mostly fishermen who sail to catch fish in the Makassar Strait.(JP/Andi Hajramurni)...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta