The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Visitors observe a flora and fauna exhibition at the Banteng Fair Expo held at Banteng Square in Central Jakarta on March 18. The square will soon undergo its first revamp since 1963. The facelift will cost Rp 6.5 billion (US$488,318), which will be funded by private parties.(JP/Seto Wardhana)...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta