The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Visitors observe a flora and fauna exhibition at the Banteng Fair Expo held at Banteng Square in Central Jakarta on March 18. The square will soon undergo its first revamp since 1963. The facelift will cost Rp 6.5 billion (US$488,318), which will be funded by private parties.(JP/Seto Wardhana)...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats