Women’s role in politics key to gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia must encourage the participation of women in politics and implement inclusive policy-making as key steps to support the United Nations sustainable development goal on gender equality, a discussion in Jakarta has concluded.
Ida Fauziah, member of House of Representatives Commission I overseeing security and foreign affairs, stressed the urgency to increase the participation of wom...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats