Women’s role in politics key to gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia must encourage the participation of women in politics and implement inclusive policy-making as key steps to support the United Nations sustainable development goal on gender equality, a discussion in Jakarta has concluded.
Ida Fauziah, member of House of Representatives Commission I overseeing security and foreign affairs, stressed the urgency to increase the participation of wom...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church