Women’s role in politics key to gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia must encourage the participation of women in politics and implement inclusive policy-making as key steps to support the United Nations sustainable development goal on gender equality, a discussion in Jakarta has concluded.
Ida Fauziah, member of House of Representatives Commission I overseeing security and foreign affairs, stressed the urgency to increase the participation of wom...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal