Women’s role in politics key to gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia must encourage the participation of women in politics and implement inclusive policy-making as key steps to support the United Nations sustainable development goal on gender equality, a discussion in Jakarta has concluded.
Ida Fauziah, member of House of Representatives Commission I overseeing security and foreign affairs, stressed the urgency to increase the participation of wom...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death