Women’s role in politics key to gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia must encourage the participation of women in politics and implement inclusive policy-making as key steps to support the United Nations sustainable development goal on gender equality, a discussion in Jakarta has concluded.
Ida Fauziah, member of House of Representatives Commission I overseeing security and foreign affairs, stressed the urgency to increase the participation of wom...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies