7 percent of e-ID budget went ‘to Setya,’ court hears
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
Thursday’s court hearing of a corruption case surrounding the procurement of an e-ID system saw witnesses detailing the role of House of Representative Speaker Setya Novanto in the case, which has implicated dozens of politicians and businessmen.
Johanes Richard Tanjaya, who was presented by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) prosecutors as a witness for defendants and former high-ra...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’