7 percent of e-ID budget went ‘to Setya,’ court hears
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
Thursday’s court hearing of a corruption case surrounding the procurement of an e-ID system saw witnesses detailing the role of House of Representative Speaker Setya Novanto in the case, which has implicated dozens of politicians and businessmen.
Johanes Richard Tanjaya, who was presented by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) prosecutors as a witness for defendants and former high-ra...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol