7 percent of e-ID budget went ‘to Setya,’ court hears
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
Thursday’s court hearing of a corruption case surrounding the procurement of an e-ID system saw witnesses detailing the role of House of Representative Speaker Setya Novanto in the case, which has implicated dozens of politicians and businessmen.
Johanes Richard Tanjaya, who was presented by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) prosecutors as a witness for defendants and former high-ra...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill