7 percent of e-ID budget went ‘to Setya,’ court hears
Safrin La Batu
The Jakarta Post
Thursday’s court hearing of a corruption case surrounding the procurement of an e-ID system saw witnesses detailing the role of House of Representative Speaker Setya Novanto in the case, which has implicated dozens of politicians and businessmen.
Johanes Richard Tanjaya, who was presented by Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) prosecutors as a witness for defendants and former high-ra...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba