8 years for cult leader Gatot
The Jakarta Post
Gatot Brajamusti, 54, a movie actor convicted of possessing crystal methamphetamine, has been sentenced to eight years in prison and ordered to pay a Rp 1 billion (US$75,000) fine.
The former Indonesian Film Actors Association (Parfi) chairman was sentenced in a hearing at the Mataram District Court in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) on Thursday.
The judges, led by presiding judge Yapi an...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry