8 years for cult leader Gatot
The Jakarta Post
Gatot Brajamusti, 54, a movie actor convicted of possessing crystal methamphetamine, has been sentenced to eight years in prison and ordered to pay a Rp 1 billion (US$75,000) fine.
The former Indonesian Film Actors Association (Parfi) chairman was sentenced in a hearing at the Mataram District Court in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) on Thursday.
The judges, led by presiding judge Yapi an...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city