8 years for cult leader Gatot
The Jakarta Post
Gatot Brajamusti, 54, a movie actor convicted of possessing crystal methamphetamine, has been sentenced to eight years in prison and ordered to pay a Rp 1 billion (US$75,000) fine.
The former Indonesian Film Actors Association (Parfi) chairman was sentenced in a hearing at the Mataram District Court in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) on Thursday.
The judges, led by presiding judge Yapi an...
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- 152 sent home after undergoing deradicalization program
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Ragunan Zoo to monitor animals for stress
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Monas packed by Idul Fitri holidaymakers