8 years for cult leader Gatot
The Jakarta Post
Gatot Brajamusti, 54, a movie actor convicted of possessing crystal methamphetamine, has been sentenced to eight years in prison and ordered to pay a Rp 1 billion (US$75,000) fine.
The former Indonesian Film Actors Association (Parfi) chairman was sentenced in a hearing at the Mataram District Court in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) on Thursday.
The judges, led by presiding judge Yapi an...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area