A fair platform for women academics
The gender pay gap has reached Hollywood. At the Academy Awards, for instance, a number of actresses have revealed in their victory speech that they earn significantly less than their male co-stars for exactly equal roles.
While the gender pay gap is real, the general root of the problem — the gap in competence and productivity between genders — should be dealt with comprehensively. To...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’