A fair platform for women academics
The gender pay gap has reached Hollywood. At the Academy Awards, for instance, a number of actresses have revealed in their victory speech that they earn significantly less than their male co-stars for exactly equal roles.
While the gender pay gap is real, the general root of the problem — the gap in competence and productivity between genders — should be dealt with comprehensively. To...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike