A fair platform for women academics
Jambi | Fri, April 21 2017 | 01:12 am
PREMIUMThe gender pay gap has reached Hollywood. At the Academy Awards, for instance, a number of actresses have revealed in their victory speech that they earn significantly less than their male co-stars for exactly equal roles.
While the gender pay gap is real, the general root of the problem — the gap in competence and productivity between genders — should be dealt with comprehensively. To...
- Jokowi bestows highest medal to Swedish king
- Ahok withdraws appeal
- Police lambasted for treatment of men arrested at alleged sex party
- Vietnamese, Indonesian patrol boats square off in Natuna waters
- EDITORIAL: Violent rhetoric's slippery slope
- Government needs to focus on Inflation control: Bank Indonesia
- J-pop star Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
- Jokowi, Kalla are fine, says Luhut
- Jakarta, Seoul tighten bonds as sister cities
- Indonesian CEOs seek balanced life for family, careers
SE AsiaPhilippines rejects 'interfering' European aid
Wincen Santoso New York attorney with DLA Piper International Law Firm
Keeping pace with global trends in debt restructuring: Indonesia must act
LifeDrake breaks record at Billboard Music Awards
TravelVillages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Ministry to support tourist v...