Analysis: Jakarta gubernatorial election: Political overhang dissipates
PREMIUM The apparent landslide victory of former minister Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta gubernatorial election has important political repercussions. With the latest quick count results (Table 1-2), it is clear that the capital will welcome a new leader in October this year for the 2017-2022 leadership period, as Anies and running mate Sandiaga Uno have won the runoff election by quite a large spread. Thi...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area