Analysis: Jakarta gubernatorial election: Political overhang dissipates
PREMIUM The apparent landslide victory of former minister Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta gubernatorial election has important political repercussions. With the latest quick count results (Table 1-2), it is clear that the capital will welcome a new leader in October this year for the 2017-2022 leadership period, as Anies and running mate Sandiaga Uno have won the runoff election by quite a large spread. Thi...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit