Challenges for the new governor
The Jakarta Post
Anies Baswedan, a distinguished communicator, and Sandiaga Uno, a noted businessman, should form a strong leadership team as the new governor and deputy governor of Jakarta from next October.
Anies’ communications skills are urgently needed to heal the racial and religious divisions that marred the gubernatorial election campaign over the past eight months. In fact, good communication is ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry