Challenges for the new governor
The Jakarta Post
Anies Baswedan, a distinguished communicator, and Sandiaga Uno, a noted businessman, should form a strong leadership team as the new governor and deputy governor of Jakarta from next October.
Anies’ communications skills are urgently needed to heal the racial and religious divisions that marred the gubernatorial election campaign over the past eight months. In fact, good communication is ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards