Economy in brief: Lombok airport to attract more tourists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After ending up in the red last year, state-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I (AP I), which manages Lombok International Airport, aims to book Rp 3.5 billion (US$262,500) in revenue in 2017 through vast expansion projects in a bid to attract more tourists.The airport operator has set aside Rp 205 billion between 2016 and 2017 to improve the airport’s infrastructure, including an expansion...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.