Greater Jakarta: Airport’s new parking lot begins operation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten started operating a second long-term parking lot on the west side of the airport on Thursday in preparation for the upcoming Idul Fitri mudik (exodus) and the school holidays. Presently, the lot can accommodate 400 vehicles. “We need to add more spaces as there will be a spike in the number of passengers during Ramadhan,” Angkasa Pura II president...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'