Greater Jakarta: Airport’s new parking lot begins operation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten started operating a second long-term parking lot on the west side of the airport on Thursday in preparation for the upcoming Idul Fitri mudik (exodus) and the school holidays. Presently, the lot can accommodate 400 vehicles. “We need to add more spaces as there will be a spike in the number of passengers during Ramadhan,” Angkasa Pura II president...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income