Greater Jakarta: Airport’s new parking lot begins operation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Banten started operating a second long-term parking lot on the west side of the airport on Thursday in preparation for the upcoming Idul Fitri mudik (exodus) and the school holidays. Presently, the lot can accommodate 400 vehicles. “We need to add more spaces as there will be a spike in the number of passengers during Ramadhan,” Angkasa Pura II president...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'