Greater Jakarta: Pulogebang terminal prepares for exodus
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is gearing up to improve the facilities of the Pulogebang bus terminal in East Jakarta in order to serve citizens during the Ramadhan fasting month’s tradition of mudik (exodus), which will take place in about two months.
“Improvement of necessary facilities [of the terminal] must be sped up,” said Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat as quoted by beritajak...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area