Greater Jakarta: Pulogebang terminal prepares for exodus
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is gearing up to improve the facilities of the Pulogebang bus terminal in East Jakarta in order to serve citizens during the Ramadhan fasting month’s tradition of mudik (exodus), which will take place in about two months.
“Improvement of necessary facilities [of the terminal] must be sped up,” said Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat as quoted by beritajak...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city