Greater Jakarta: Pulogebang terminal prepares for exodus
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is gearing up to improve the facilities of the Pulogebang bus terminal in East Jakarta in order to serve citizens during the Ramadhan fasting month’s tradition of mudik (exodus), which will take place in about two months.
“Improvement of necessary facilities [of the terminal] must be sped up,” said Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat as quoted by beritajak...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol