Greater Jakarta: Pulogebang terminal prepares for exodus
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is gearing up to improve the facilities of the Pulogebang bus terminal in East Jakarta in order to serve citizens during the Ramadhan fasting month’s tradition of mudik (exodus), which will take place in about two months.
“Improvement of necessary facilities [of the terminal] must be sped up,” said Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat as quoted by beritajak...
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- 152 sent home after undergoing deradicalization program
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Ragunan Zoo to monitor animals for stress
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Monas packed by Idul Fitri holidaymakers