Greater Jakarta: Pulogebang terminal prepares for exodus
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration is gearing up to improve the facilities of the Pulogebang bus terminal in East Jakarta in order to serve citizens during the Ramadhan fasting month’s tradition of mudik (exodus), which will take place in about two months.
“Improvement of necessary facilities [of the terminal] must be sped up,” said Deputy Governor Djarot Saiful Hidayat as quoted by beritajak...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry