Island focus: Thousands await e-IDs in Banyumas
The Jakarta Post
More than 200,000 residents of Banyumas, Central Java, have not received their e-ID cards for the past year following a shortage of blank cards from a delay in procurement by the central government.
“This has been the worst experience I have had in making identity cards. Why is it that blank cards have not yet been provided after a year. Everyone needs an e-ID card, including to apply for...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city