Island focus: Thousands await e-IDs in Banyumas
The Jakarta Post
More than 200,000 residents of Banyumas, Central Java, have not received their e-ID cards for the past year following a shortage of blank cards from a delay in procurement by the central government.
“This has been the worst experience I have had in making identity cards. Why is it that blank cards have not yet been provided after a year. Everyone needs an e-ID card, including to apply for...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike