Island focus: Thousands await e-IDs in Banyumas
The Jakarta Post
More than 200,000 residents of Banyumas, Central Java, have not received their e-ID cards for the past year following a shortage of blank cards from a delay in procurement by the central government.
“This has been the worst experience I have had in making identity cards. Why is it that blank cards have not yet been provided after a year. Everyone needs an e-ID card, including to apply for...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking