Luxury on wheels
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BMW Group Indonesia president director Karen Lim (left) converses with Sonny Kastara, the first owner of the BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition hybrid car in Indonesia, after the hand-over of the new car on Thursday in Jakarta. Last year, BMW Group managed to sell 100,000 cars in Indonesia. (JP/Dhoni Setiawan)...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit