Luxury on wheels
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BMW Group Indonesia president director Karen Lim (left) converses with Sonny Kastara, the first owner of the BMW i8 Protonic Red Edition hybrid car in Indonesia, after the hand-over of the new car on Thursday in Jakarta. Last year, BMW Group managed to sell 100,000 cars in Indonesia. (JP/Dhoni Setiawan)...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area