Madrid and Atletico to meet in Champions League semis
Defending champion Real Madrid will meet city rival Atletico Madrid in the semifinals of the Champions league in a rematch of last season's final.
The Spanish teams also met in the 2014 final, with Real winning both times.
The draw on Friday pitted Juventus and Monaco in the other semifinal.
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime