Market largely unfazed by new Jakarta leaders
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A day after the Jakarta gubernatorial election the stock market had a slightly negative welcome for the capital’s new leaders but analysts stress that the outlook ahead remains good. The Jakarta Composite Index (JCI), the benchmark of the Indonesia Stock Exchange, closed down 0.2 percent to 5,595.31 on Thursday.The rupiah, meanwhile, rose modestly by four points against the US dollar to R...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017