Paper group denies Oz’s dumping accusation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A local industry group has denied dumping paper following a measure by Australia to impose anti-dumping duties on Indonesian exports. Australia announced on Wednesday that it would impose punitive levies on imported A4 paper from Indonesia, along with Brazil, China and Thailand following an investigation carried out by its anti-dumping committee.Indonesia Pulp and Paper Association (APKI) expert ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'