Paper group denies Oz’s dumping accusation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A local industry group has denied dumping paper following a measure by Australia to impose anti-dumping duties on Indonesian exports. Australia announced on Wednesday that it would impose punitive levies on imported A4 paper from Indonesia, along with Brazil, China and Thailand following an investigation carried out by its anti-dumping committee.Indonesia Pulp and Paper Association (APKI) expert ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income