Paper group denies Oz’s dumping accusation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A local industry group has denied dumping paper following a measure by Australia to impose anti-dumping duties on Indonesian exports. Australia announced on Wednesday that it would impose punitive levies on imported A4 paper from Indonesia, along with Brazil, China and Thailand following an investigation carried out by its anti-dumping committee.Indonesia Pulp and Paper Association (APKI) expert ...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'