Peace talks unrealistic for now : N. Korea ambassador
The Jakarta Post
In a rare press briefing in Jakarta, North Korean envoy An Kwang-il said on Thursday that dialogue to pave the way for peace on the Korean Peninsula was “unrealistic” at the moment due to the presence of the world superpower’s large-scale military exercise in South Korea.
Thursday’s news conference at the North Korean Embassy in Jakarta coincided with United States Vice President Mi...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards