Peace talks unrealistic for now : N. Korea ambassador
The Jakarta Post
In a rare press briefing in Jakarta, North Korean envoy An Kwang-il said on Thursday that dialogue to pave the way for peace on the Korean Peninsula was “unrealistic” at the moment due to the presence of the world superpower’s large-scale military exercise in South Korea.
Thursday’s news conference at the North Korean Embassy in Jakarta coincided with United States Vice President Mi...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research