Peace talks unrealistic for now : N. Korea ambassador
The Jakarta Post
In a rare press briefing in Jakarta, North Korean envoy An Kwang-il said on Thursday that dialogue to pave the way for peace on the Korean Peninsula was “unrealistic” at the moment due to the presence of the world superpower’s large-scale military exercise in South Korea.
Thursday’s news conference at the North Korean Embassy in Jakarta coincided with United States Vice President Mi...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike