Peace talks unrealistic for now : N. Korea ambassador
The Jakarta Post
In a rare press briefing in Jakarta, North Korean envoy An Kwang-il said on Thursday that dialogue to pave the way for peace on the Korean Peninsula was “unrealistic” at the moment due to the presence of the world superpower’s large-scale military exercise in South Korea.
Thursday’s news conference at the North Korean Embassy in Jakarta coincided with United States Vice President Mi...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area