The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Research and Technology and Higher Education Minister Muhammad Nasir (left), Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna Laoly (second left), the chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB) and initiator of the Nusantara Mengaji movement, Muhaimin Iskandar (second right) and Youth and Sports Minister Imam Nahrawi attend a Quran completion for inmates at Cipinang Penitentiary in Jakarta on Thursday.(J...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'