RI, US look for win-win solution to thorny trade issues
Haeril Halim, Liza Yosephine and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Dealmakers: United States Vice President Mike Pence (left) meets with President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo at the State Palace in Jakarta on Thursday.(Reuters/Darren Whiteside)From trade barriers to a spat between Indonesia and United States mining giant Freeport McMoRan, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo and visiting US Vice President Mike Pence got down to brass tacks in their meeting on Thursday...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit