RI, US look for win-win solution to thorny trade issues
Haeril Halim, Liza Yosephine and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Dealmakers: United States Vice President Mike Pence (left) meets with President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo at the State Palace in Jakarta on Thursday.(Reuters/Darren Whiteside)From trade barriers to a spat between Indonesia and United States mining giant Freeport McMoRan, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo and visiting US Vice President Mike Pence got down to brass tacks in their meeting on Thursday...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area