Soaring commodity prices boost Astra’s business in Q1
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Mission accomplished: Diversified conglomerate PT Astra International president director Prijono Sugiarto (third right), newly appointed director Henry Tanoto (third left), independent director Bambang Widjanarko Santoso (second right) and other executives, Suparno Djasmin (left), Chiew Sin Cheok (second left), and Gidion Hasan, pose after the company’s annual shareholders’ meeting in Jakarta ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area