Soccer Friday: Williams chases World Cup glory as father scraps for survival in Malaysia
They’re in the same time zone, but that’s where the footballing similarities end for Australia international Rhys Williams and his English-born father, Eric. Rhys heads into the A-League finals this weekend, hoping to help Perth Glory knock out Tim Cahill’s Melbourne City, while Eric is simply hoping to see out the month with Malaysian strugglers, Melaka United.
Williams senior has w...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry