Soccer Friday: Williams chases World Cup glory as father scraps for survival in Malaysia
They’re in the same time zone, but that’s where the footballing similarities end for Australia international Rhys Williams and his English-born father, Eric. Rhys heads into the A-League finals this weekend, hoping to help Perth Glory knock out Tim Cahill’s Melbourne City, while Eric is simply hoping to see out the month with Malaysian strugglers, Melaka United.
Williams senior has w...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards