The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Workers arrange sacks containing sugar for households at a warehouse belonging to the State Logistics Agency (Bulog) in Sidoarjo, East Java, on Thursday. The government has pledged to ensure a sufficient supply of key commodities such as rice and sugar ahead of and during the Islamic fasting month of Ramadhan, which will to begin in late May. (JP/Wahyoe Boediwardhana)...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area