The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Workers arrange sacks containing sugar for households at a warehouse belonging to the State Logistics Agency (Bulog) in Sidoarjo, East Java, on Thursday. The government has pledged to ensure a sufficient supply of key commodities such as rice and sugar ahead of and during the Islamic fasting month of Ramadhan, which will to begin in late May. (JP/Wahyoe Boediwardhana)...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit