Thamrin car park deserted despite low fees
The Jakarta Post
Cheap Parking: Two pedestrians pass by the park-and-ride facility on Jl. MH Thamrin in Menteng, Central Jakarta, on Thursday. A four-wheeled vehicle is charged a flat daily price of Rp 5,000.(JP/Donny Fernando)Commuting by car in Jakarta can be costly, starting from monthly maintenance fees to high parking fees.
At shopping malls, hourly parking fees for cars stand at Rp 5,000 per hour (37 ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area