Thamrin car park deserted despite low fees
The Jakarta Post
Cheap Parking: Two pedestrians pass by the park-and-ride facility on Jl. MH Thamrin in Menteng, Central Jakarta, on Thursday. A four-wheeled vehicle is charged a flat daily price of Rp 5,000.(JP/Donny Fernando)Commuting by car in Jakarta can be costly, starting from monthly maintenance fees to high parking fees.
At shopping malls, hourly parking fees for cars stand at Rp 5,000 per hour (37 ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017