Thamrin car park deserted despite low fees
The Jakarta Post
Cheap Parking: Two pedestrians pass by the park-and-ride facility on Jl. MH Thamrin in Menteng, Central Jakarta, on Thursday. A four-wheeled vehicle is charged a flat daily price of Rp 5,000.(JP/Donny Fernando)Commuting by car in Jakarta can be costly, starting from monthly maintenance fees to high parking fees.
At shopping malls, hourly parking fees for cars stand at Rp 5,000 per hour (37 ...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte