Thamrin car park deserted despite low fees
The Jakarta Post
Cheap Parking: Two pedestrians pass by the park-and-ride facility on Jl. MH Thamrin in Menteng, Central Jakarta, on Thursday. A four-wheeled vehicle is charged a flat daily price of Rp 5,000.(JP/Donny Fernando)Commuting by car in Jakarta can be costly, starting from monthly maintenance fees to high parking fees.
At shopping malls, hourly parking fees for cars stand at Rp 5,000 per hour (37 ...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city