Thamrin car park deserted despite low fees
The Jakarta Post
Cheap Parking: Two pedestrians pass by the park-and-ride facility on Jl. MH Thamrin in Menteng, Central Jakarta, on Thursday. A four-wheeled vehicle is charged a flat daily price of Rp 5,000.(JP/Donny Fernando)Commuting by car in Jakarta can be costly, starting from monthly maintenance fees to high parking fees.
At shopping malls, hourly parking fees for cars stand at Rp 5,000 per hour (37 ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official