AP II to increase flights to boost tourism
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura (AP) II will increase flights to and from airports under its management, in particular the country’s main gateway Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, this year, in line with the government’s push to boost tourism.The firm plans to expand its international seat capacity by 14.75 percent to 14 million seats this year, with 9.34 million se...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined