Projecting the future
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The director of publicly listed plantation firm PT Provident Agro, Budianto Purwahjo (from left to right), president director Tri Boewono, corporate secretary Devin Antonio Ridwan and independent director Boyke Antonius Naba pose together after annual shareholder and extraordinary shareholder meetings in Jakarta on Friday. The extraordinary shareholders meeting approved the management’s proposal...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined