China offers $5.9 billion investment in Priok port
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With Japan’s multi-billion dollar investment coming to Patimban Port, Chinese investors have zeroed in on Indonesia’s logistics industry, expressing interest in helping develop major ports in the country.State port operator Pelindo II has received an investment proposal reportedly amounting to US$5.9 billion from Chinese port operator Ningbo Zhoushan Port Co. Ltd. for its Kalibaru project — ...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors