China offers $5.9 billion investment in Priok port
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM With Japan’s multi-billion dollar investment coming to Patimban Port, Chinese investors have zeroed in on Indonesia’s logistics industry, expressing interest in helping develop major ports in the country.State port operator Pelindo II has received an investment proposal reportedly amounting to US$5.9 billion from Chinese port operator Ningbo Zhoushan Port Co. Ltd. for its Kalibaru project — ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights