J+ Online: Javanese way to welcome ramadhan
The Jakarta Post
Here are some of the latest lifestyle pieces available on our
website. Those wanting to read the lifestyle stories, complete with
photos and videos, can visit the J+ section on thejakartapost.com. For quick access, simply download a QR scanner app on your smartphone and scan the code displayed next to the articles below. Nyadran, a unique tradition of welcoming Ramadhan
Those visiting ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats