Jokowi observes massive TNI exercise near S. China Sea
Fadli and Moses Ompusunggu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM For the second time in seven months, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo observed a massive military drill around the resourcerich Natuna Islands, an area where Indonesian maritime authorities have had a number of run-ins with Chinese vessels. The Natuna waters are partly claimed by China as they are within Beijing’s ambiguous ninedash line. The area verges on the South China Sea...
You might also like :
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income