Jokowi observes massive TNI exercise near S. China Sea
Fadli and Moses Ompusunggu
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM For the second time in seven months, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo observed a massive military drill around the resourcerich Natuna Islands, an area where Indonesian maritime authorities have had a number of run-ins with Chinese vessels. The Natuna waters are partly claimed by China as they are within Beijing’s ambiguous ninedash line. The area verges on the South China Sea...
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.