Restoring peace and order in Jakarta: A choice for Anies-Sandiaga
Mireille Marcia Karman
Jakarta is still busy with its own political polemic even after the city’s gubernatorial election. In six months newly elected leaders Anies Baswedan and Sandiaga Uno will take over the leadership while people are still divided over the election results and a court ruling against outgoing Governor Basuki Tjahaja “Ahok” Purnama.
The Anies-Sandiaga duet can learn from past lessons shoul...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint