Restoring peace and order in Jakarta: A choice for Anies-Sandiaga
Mireille Marcia Karman
Bandung | Sat, May 20 2017 | 01:09 am
PREMIUMJakarta is still busy with its own political polemic even after the city’s gubernatorial election. In six months newly elected leaders Anies Baswedan and Sandiaga Uno will take over the leadership while people are still divided over the election results and a court ruling against outgoing Governor Basuki Tjahaja “Ahok” Purnama.
The Anies-Sandiaga duet can learn from past lessons shoul...
- Jakarta shocked by deadly bombings days before Ramadhan
- Kampung Melayu suicide bomber identified
- Film inspired by 212 rally to hit cinemas
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Police find links between Jakarta twin bombings and Bandung bombing
- East Jakarta suicide blasts likely linked to IS: Police
- UK issues travel warning after Kampung Melayu bombings
- Jakarta bombing attack a retaliation against police: Analyst
- Pressure cooker bombs used in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Jakarta suicide bombing kills three police officers