Talk of The Week: Businesspeople, diplomats gather at Lebanese residence
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Courtesy Embassy of Lebanon JakartaThe Lebanese Embassy’s Charge d’Affaires, Joanna Azzi, hosted a gathering of businesspeople and diplomats at the Lebanese residence in Jakarta on Thursday. The main purpose of the gathering was to introduce members of the Lebanese business delegation to Indonesians and diplomats. Lebanon and Indonesia have enjoyed friendly relations for a long time. Of late, ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats