Golkar reaffirms support for Jokowi
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Golkar Party, the nation’s second largest political party, has reaffirmed its support for President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo amid rumors of fresh internal strife that could jeopardize the position of party chairman Setya Novanto, a key Jokowi ally. During its national leadership meeting that commenced on Sunday in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, one year after Setya was elected p...
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals