Golkar reaffirms support for Jokowi
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Golkar Party, the nation’s second largest political party, has reaffirmed its support for President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo amid rumors of fresh internal strife that could jeopardize the position of party chairman Setya Novanto, a key Jokowi ally. During its national leadership meeting that commenced on Sunday in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, one year after Setya was elected p...
You might also like :
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Milk, mackerel to be part of Jakarta food subsidy program
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment