Police brutality in spotlight, again
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police’s alleged brutality is in the spotlight again after three men — Herianto, 21, Aris, 33, and Bihin, 38 — claim to have been tortured into confessing to stealing a motorcycle in Bekasi, West Java, last year.
The family members of the suspects claim to have proof that they were in their hometown of Palembang, South Sumatra, when the theft took place in June last year,...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters