Police brutality in spotlight, again
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police’s alleged brutality is in the spotlight again after three men — Herianto, 21, Aris, 33, and Bihin, 38 — claim to have been tortured into confessing to stealing a motorcycle in Bekasi, West Java, last year.
The family members of the suspects claim to have proof that they were in their hometown of Palembang, South Sumatra, when the theft took place in June last year,...
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Rahul Gandhi extends family grip on India's Congress party
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target